Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gathering

It was my second gathering with my ex-classmates,at new gsc, ioi mall.
i was d 1st 1 2 reach there, i waited n waited, but c no 1 there.
After 35 minutes, i thought i had lost my patience.Immediately, i called one of them. i was shocked when she said she just woke up,omg,she asked me 2 wait there, they will come as fast as possible.

So,i went 2 red box counter 2 c some new promotions while waiting 4 them.All of a suddden, i saw 2 tall guys n a girl walked 2wards red box. The guys looked stunning n stylish.As there came nearer,
'Oh my god...........they r 东于哲....i stared 4 a moment, my heart missed a beat.
Am i dreaming ? Oh , is true. Excitedly i shouted their name at them. J looked at me but no response.t waved his hands, replied me with a beaming face.
Oh.....so sweet....i was as happy as a lark. They walked 2 fast, i could'nt stop them.I was a bit desperate, but nvm, as long as i had been saw them wif my own eyes.

Meanwhile, my friends reached there.She kept on apologising me. I was glad tat they did not breake promise.i told them tat i saw d singers,they were shocked 2.SY likes them very much, hope 2 c them, me 2.So, v had a delicios measl at sense cafe.

LE came in the afternoon

v bought tickets 2 watch Twilight New moon.then,v ask d rb counter about dong yu zhe 's appearance.The staff said they came 4 记者会,it just finished 1 hour ago,tat time was 2.00pm.
Haiz..............v walked around on d 4th flor 2 look 4 the other 2 friends.
this moment, an unexpected thing happen,i saw a familiar person walked out fr redbox,.
I ran as fas as i could toward them.Oh, they r 东于哲.
This time, i won't let go this golden opportunity.My friend n i chased after them.There were around 8 girls chased after them 2.
Again,i called their name loudly, they looked at me.I asked them 2 take pic wif me.Although they were rushing 2 other place, they still willing 2 fulfil my request.

Their asistant helped us 2 take pic.
Dong yu zhen my ex-classmates, tq very much, thx 4 giving me a memorable day.
n thx their asistant, great shoting skill !
i thought i was d luckiest 1 2 ' catch' them, haha.............
So, i will support dong yu zhe !!!

4 twilight new moon,it was d fisrt time i watched totally love story,they hugged n kissed 4 so many times, almost more than 10 times.
I was bored with tat action, not really understand the story.
i like the part where Bella went 2 volturi, n jacob fighted with d vampire.
Cool jacob......
After tat, v went shopping.

2 comments:

-*Gwen*- said...

u lucky thing got to see n take pics with them somemore :)

Flie said...

haha...thx god