Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Deepavali !!!

Pn Bhavanee invited us 2 her house, it was d 1st time i visited teacher 's house.She invited d whole class.'To her disappointment' ( i think) , only 3 of them came, kuan wai, gwen , n i.

I grabbed tis opportunity 2 try some indian's delicacies, it's sumthing new 2 me since i nv go 2 indians house b4,kaka..... v visited our indian friends's house, Thurga n Jekadesh, d following days.
Our teacher let us tried her home-made curry, milo biscuits ........
Later, i followed my family 2 d The Wellness Resort ( B4 tis was Palace Beach n Spa ).
Suddenly felt myself was photogenic, n so was my family.

2 comments:

zhing_li said...

hi, i also went to my father's indian friend's house.Same like u,this is the first time for me to enter indian's house.
they decorate the whole house with those colourful aluminium paper, quite beautiful!hehe~

Flie said...

haha