Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas !

Ei Jean n Min hong invited me 2 both their parties,my parents r goin 2 malaca 2.
Haiz.....i want both, but it was impossible.Finally,i decided 2 follow my parents, n not regreted wif my decision.
After cleaning my old house,v had nothing 2 do, the only place v must go was Jonker Walk.
It was d place  v often visit,but i was not bored wif d place.maybi like 2 walk in d long,narrow, n crowded street.
V did nothing, just walked up n down n it took 2 hours.
Wacthing AVATAR in 3D version only costs rm17 per personat dataran pahlawan, it is cheaper than in k.l,
my sis n i grabbed tis golden opportunity 2 try sumthing new.i was not regretted wif it.
At first,d 3D effect was incredible, but after a few hours, v couldnt differentiate d diffence btwn 2D n 3D,i thought  v had bored wif d 3D effect......
Besides, d food n drinks there were so expensive n not tasty, omg, i m sure u will burn a hole in ur wallet when shop in dataran pahlawan.........
I was glad 2 have satay culuk as my supper...miss satay culuk so much
To my disappointment, d sauces were not very tasty.
I hope tat next time i can go some wherelse further 4 my holidays trip......

No comments: