Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lee Hom Sh0WCA$3

22/8/10
I have a dream since I was 12......
I tried very hard to realise my dream. A few days before today, I heard an anouncement on MY FM while I was driving back to my home.( Learning). I was in cloud 9 when I knew that the one who has been my idol for 7 years is coming to Malaysia. He.....is Wang Lee Hom.
I was confused at first. He will come to 1 Utama. It is located in a hectic city. I might have transport problems to get there. Plus, not many of my friends are his fans. I felt heavy-hearted to use my money, perhaps I m too thrifty. Luckily, my parents had something to settle over there. So, I followed them.

As his fan, it was the 1st time I bought his album as attending his showcase needs an album per person. I went through a lot of troubles to get it. I seldom went there, so it took me some time to find the right way. Finally, I reached PoPULar. I walked into the shop, frantically looking for Lee Hom's Album. I was panicked, I didn't find it. I saw some people were doing the same thing as me, perhaps they were looking for Lee Hom's album too. God bless me, fortunately, I glanced at a table, and found his album on the table.
Immediately, I held it and came to the staff. It was the last album sold here, he could sell it to me. Then, some girls came to him and asking the same thing. I was lucky enough to be the 1st person to see this album.
If not.....my heart will break.

Heading to New Wing. Surprisingly, Lee Hom's showcase was held outdoor. The weather was freaking hot. I was too excited, quickly got into the place. Everything was out of my expectations. There were too many people, around 5000 to 6000. Everyone was pushing and knocking one another. I was unlucky to be pushed and 'attacked' by some inconsiderate people. My body was gleamed with sweat.
When Lee Hom appeared on the stage, everyone turned crazy, including me.As I was short, I was blocked by a lot of people. I could hardly saw Lee Hom far from the stage, I stood there for too long until my legs were killing me. Lee Hom is so stunnig on the stage, he is tall and fair. For me, he is about 10x more handsome than what I saw on media. He sang on 1 song, then he started signing his albums.
As I couldn't see him clearly from far, it's time for me to see him clearly, face-to face with not more than 5 inches. He stopped about 30minutes to rest. I was so keen to see him. However, queing takes us 1 hour and 30minutes. My legs sore. I couldn't even breath in the crowd. Luckily, I got to know somw friends there.

After struggling for few hours, finally,  I could approach Lee Hom. The security guards warned us not to take photos. I was stubborn, I didn 't care them. Lee Hom signed my album. I grated him, and he looked at me.
That moment, My heart missed a bit, he is soooooooooo handsome. In my mind, he is the most handsome guy I had ever seen in my life that time. Immediately, something snapped in my mind, I asked him wherther I can take photo with him. His asistances said no to me.....But he just smiled at me, OMG...I nearly fainted, I even fogot to snap his handsome face. After that, I was pulled away by the security guard. My whole body was sweaty and sticky.
Overall, I had wasted 5 hours to see Lee Hom.
Is it worth to pay RM49.50 and line up for 4 hours just to see Your Idol ?
Anyway, I am still very happy and excited few days after his sowcase.Lee Hom made me couldn't sleep that night.
Since then, I don't dare to attend any Showcase. This can be my 1st time and also my last time attending Showcase.

No comments: