Sunday, June 7, 2009

Neway Karaeok Box

I realised tat i love singing very much since i was in form 4.
However, i went 2 karaoka box twice.
The 1st time was during d 1th of january 2008, yea, during new year time,i went there wif my beloved friends.
V sang 4 only 3 hours, i think v were shouted but not singing in d room, tat's y most of us lost our voice after a few minutes.
This time,i went Neway wif my sis n mum.My sis was keen 2 go there since it was d 1st time she went 2 Neway.
V were amused when v got rm5 entrance fees( wohoho.....this is bcoz my sis signed up 4 Neway members).while singing, i didn't notice tat my voice was sooooo loud, louder than my sis ones,even those standing outside d room could heard my voice.My sis n i nearly argued in tat room.
OMG......like a crow singing....t.t
V sang 4 4 hours......it's still not enough 4 me,i wan 2 more hours.. !!!!!!
i think next time v shud enter each room per person, so tat v can take notes of our mistakes when singing...........Singing without Boundaries...........
Hahaha..........

No comments: