Sunday, June 28, 2009

Camping 2009





i was so exciting, although it wasn't my 1th time.i rmbered my 1st camping when i was in form 1.
Now.....i m form 5, d activities given were different fr b4.
It 's so fun, so cool......Debra is trying hard 2 climb d rocks.

Me, wearing black cloth sitting at left side.Mine experience was different fr d others, i tried wall climbing 4 twice.
At 1th , i tried d higher level wall.( slanted) , but i failed.I know i can do it.Then i tried d basic 1, i reached d peak successfully.

' i believe i can fly..........'






















Next ,d most exciting n adventurous activity- jungle trekking.V were given sardines, potatoes, mineral water 2 cook ourselves.Luckily, my group members have d cooperative spirit.V finally served d our dishes 2 teachers.But some of them didn dare 2 try it.
Unexpectedly, my group got d best cooking award....hahaha

when i took off my sock , ahhhhhhh......it was a leech , so disgusting.After struggling 4 a few minutes, it dropped off.
d next morning was d beginning of exciting n joyous occasion-----Obtacles.The game....muddy but refreshing.

Group Photo :

No comments: