Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Time passes very fast.....cny is around d corner 2.On d last day of year 2008, i went 2 countdown wif my friends at putri mart.It was the 1st time i wen 2 countdown wif my friends.
Bsides, v went 2 our friends's houses 2.V could got opportunitty 2 watch fireworks , d fireworks were not as beautiful as been released during beijing olympic.(这是理所当然的事)
Some of drivers parked their vehicles by d road side, n moved 2 d bushes 2 c fireworks.Unfortunately, tat time i wore short, my whole legs were stung by mosquito, felt itch.....hate mosquitosss.....
the fireworks in d pic appeared 2 b curl bcoz of d camera speed .Nvm, it still looks pretty....
Went 2 teng teng house....

fuyooooooooo

HELP.........HELP....some1 wants 2 eat meeeeeee.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

i reached my home around 2am, my mum was trembling 4 me.Sori , mum.
最后,我再此祝大家:
新年快乐,心想事成,牛年行大运 !!!!!!!!!!哈哈哈

No comments: