Friday, November 14, 2008

A Trip 2 Sunway Lagoon











12/11/08




It was school holidays.My friends n i were determined 2 go 2 sunway Lagoon.v grabbed this golden opportunity 2 relax our minds after many weeks of studies n exams.v tried dry n wet parks.




Although it was d 1th time i tried dry park, i wasn't scare of trying all those things in fun parks compare 2 my friends.Some of my friends nearly cried while sittin on pirate ship.




I shouted on d top of my lungs.




Unfortunately, it started 2 rain cats n dogs in d afternoon.All d equipments in fun park were closed .Haiz....our tickets were wasted.Luckily, v still manage 2 try many things in fun park b4 raining.




* Memorable day *




2 comments:

-*Gwen*- said...

"Some of my friends nearly cried while sitting on pirate ship"...haha...that's me!

Flie said...

oh !u admit it